Info Point - Discovery rome
Every day, with the exception of the winter period, our Info Point is on hand to provide you with all the information you need to get to the centre, and to help you plan your visit to the city tailored to your requirements, suggesting events and itineraries that are sure to be of interest.
Here you can find maps of Rome, Roma Pass combined sightseeing tickets and a host of entrance tickets for numerous events and attractions. Tickets for public transport, sightseeing buses, the Vatican Museums (getting you straight to the front of the queue), the Bioparco zoological gardens and the Rainbow MagicLand (the amusement park in Valmontone) and much more are also available.
Our multilingual staff will provide all the information you need on museums, monuments and ongoing events.
Here you can find a list of Services at your disposal at the 'Info Point:
- Detailed Information from/to the City Centre (public transport schedules, directional maps).
- Tickets for public transport (Bus, Metro, Local Train).
- Roma Pass Card.
- Information about exhibitions, events and shows..
- Reserved entrance: Colosseum, Roman Forum, the Vatican Museums.
- Reservation (compulsory) for the Galleria Borghese.
Photogallery Info Point and Internet Point
At Reception you will also find an Internet Point with a workstation for surfing the internet.
There is also a Free Wireless network.
Clic on the image to magnify: