Info Point - Discovery rome
Office hours Info Point and Internet Point :
from April to November all days, including Sundays and holidays
from 8.15 a.m. to 12.30 a.m.
from 16.00 p.m. to 20.00 p.m.
Every day, with the exception of the winter period, our Info Point is on hand to provide you with all the information you need to get to the centre, and to help you plan your visit to the city tailored to your requirements, suggesting events and itineraries that are sure to be of interest.
Here you can find maps of Rome, Roma Pass combined sightseeing tickets and a host of entrance tickets for numerous events and attractions. Tickets for public transport, sightseeing buses, the Vatican Museums (getting you straight to the front of the queue), the Bioparco zoological gardens and the Rainbow MagicLand (the amusement park in Valmontone) and much more are also available.
Our multilingual staff will provide all the information you need on museums, monuments and ongoing events.
Here you can find a list of Services at your disposal at the 'Info Point:
- Detailed Information from/to the City Centre (public transport schedules, directional maps).
- Tickets for public transport (Bus, Metro, Local Train).
- Roma Pass Card.
- Information about exhibitions, events and shows.
- Tickets for sightseeing buses integrated with the public service (daily and 3 days).
- Individual/groups reservations with reserved entrance: Colosseum, Roman Forum, the Vatican Museums.
- Reservation (compulsory) for the Galleria Borghese.
- Evening tour with Dinner and Entertainment.
- Reservation for guided tours for Rome and surroundings and Pompeii.
- Shuttle for Magic Land and Valmontone Outlet (170 shops).
- City car rental service inside the Village Flaminio.
- Info and tickets about the main amusement parks.
- Reservation for Papal Audience with seats (within Monday evening for Wednesday morning).
You can also find phone cards for mobile phone of the Italian network, you can print and send faxes.
In the Info Point you will also find an Internet Point with equipped workstations for surfing the internet.
There is also a Wireless network in the designated spaces with a very small extra price throughout the village.
Clic on the image to magnify: